If you want to import a vehicle, legally, contact: ImportAVehicle.com

Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Importing and Exporting a vehicle from the UK

Registering an imported vehicle

The procedures and documentation required to register an imported vehicle
Temporarily importing a vehicle

Temporary use of a vehicle in the United Kingdom
The Single Vehicle Approval scheme (SVA)

Details of the SVA scheme operated by the Vehicle and Operators Services Agency


© Copyright by Vehicle Import and Car Importing FAQ  |  Template by Blogspot tutorial