If you want to import a vehicle, legally, contact: ImportAVehicle.com

Monday, January 24, 2011

3520-1 : EPA Form : Importing Motor Vehicles and Motor Vehicle Engines

Revised 1-2014

The 3520-1 is the EPA form required when importing motor vehicles, and motor vehicle engines to the US. In addition to the 3520-1, you must fill out an HS-7 for the DOT.


Dacks said...

I'm importing a car from Canada to the US and it is under my wife's name, who will not be with me when i do the importation. Am i the declarant and is she the importer?

© Copyright by Vehicle Import and Car Importing FAQ  |  Template by Blogspot tutorial