If you want to import a vehicle, legally, contact: ImportAVehicle.com

Saturday, December 15, 2007

California - Buying a vehicle out of State

If you are a resident of California and you plan on buying a vehicle out of state and bringing it back into California, there are certain restrictions you should be aware of. This brochure in either (Word 97 - 220K) or (PDF - 51K) format will provide you with helpful information.

You should also be aware of the Smog Check Program, which is administered by the Bureau of Automotive Repair (BAR).

For more information, please contact:

ARB's Helpline
please call (800) 242-4450
or email us at: helpline@arb.ca.gov.


© Copyright by Vehicle Import and Car Importing FAQ  |  Template by Blogspot tutorial