If you want to import a vehicle, legally, contact: ImportAVehicle.com

Monday, January 11, 2016

3520-1 : EPA Form : Revised 1-2014: Importing Motor Vehicles and Motor Vehicle Engines

The 3520-1 is the EPA form required when importing motor vehicles, and motor vehicle engines to the US. In addition to the 3520-1, you must fill out an HS-7 for the DOT.

Email or call us for more information. info@importavehicle.com or 323-645-0229 http://www.importavehicle.com


© Copyright by Vehicle Import and Car Importing FAQ  |  Template by Blogspot tutorial